The learning associated with my doctoral studies encompasses a summary of life lessons focused on my journey of self-discovery. This journey helped me to achieve a degree of transformation in every aspect of my life.
I learned to think differently and respond differently. Every relationship changed to some degree or another. I now believe that everything unfolds in the perfect synchronistic time or divine order. Life continually brings me opportunities and challenges to heal the past and make sense of the past.
I learned to free myself from the burden of shame, guilt and fear and more fully connect with life by recognizing the beauty and meaning of living in the present moment. I learned to forgive those who I may feel have betrayed or abandoned me. I healed the wounds that prevented me from truly enjoying life and experiencing healthy relationships.
Image credits, Chathuranga Widanapathirana, photographer from Australia
Through the experience of exploring and discovering my archetypal journey, I was able to improve the quality of my daily life. I learned that I could create myself anew at any moment and I could write a new story filled with love and compassion. Utilizing this approach to life helps me to be present in the moment.
We care for our bodies through diet and exercise. Our lives are filled with information to expand our minds and our daily lives are filled with activities regarding our responsibilities to our families and work. However, our daily spiritual practices often are forgotten and our energy is exhausted. The joy for life is challenged and our life passes by quickly without focus or recognition on what we hold most important to our life’s journey.
The focus on our soul’s journey and purpose is often placed on the back burner. By exploring archetypal patterns, we can uncover powerful keys to spiritual healing which allows us to live our life to its fullest through re-patterning skills.
Archetypal Counseling helps to assess underlying patterns and uncovers powerful keys to spiritual healing.
My work demonstrates that through the discovery of subtle patterns utilizing this archetypal tool, we can experience letting go of unconscious impediments leading to negative patterns.
We learn to recreate new conscious patterns for new outcomes leading to a true sense of personal empowerment with a sense of healing and expanded awareness.
The process provides a framework to help get in touch with and determine your purpose in life.
Energy follows inspiration. The process of archetypal exploration and Healing Touch helps us to align with the power of our inner core.
We begin to discover our inner power and talents and become aware of the miracles unfolding in our lives.
We experience an increase in synchronistic events. This process was spiritually designed to help access untapped transformational wisdom, light and power.
Image above credits, Adam Dobrovits, photographer from Hungary
*** *** ***
- Jungian archetypes – Carl Gustav Jung developed an understanding of archetypes as universal archaic interchangeably to refer to both archetypes-as-such and archetypal images.…
- Humanistic psychology -1933 and Carl Gustav Jung s mythological and archetypal emphasis. Humanistic psychology includes several approaches to counseling and.…
- What Does an Intuitive Counselor Do Kim Illig -Referred by colleagues in the healing arts prospective clients often contact me without really knowing what an intuitive counselor can do for them. Struggling with Other archetypal venues include Astrology and the Tarot.…
- Theories of Counseling-Jungian Askmikethecounselor2.com -Theories of Counseling Jungian. Archetypes are according to Swiss psychologist Carl Jung innate universal psychic dispositions that form the substrate from which the basic themes of human life emerge. Being universal and innate their.…
- A Gallery of Archetypes – The archetypes listed here in boldface type are just a few of the many ancient patterns that exist in human consciousness. Many additional archetypes that are closely related
- Janet Garfield, archetypal intuitive counselor, Archetypes, Dissertation Excerpt, Energy Medicine, Free Spirit